Brewer Fanatic

03/10/06 - Mil vs Ari, Mil vs Jap (SS, 2:05; 9:05 CT)

istanbultaye

Can anyone give me a recap of the BF love?

I asked him a question about Ned Yost IV catching, but prefaced my statement saying I was from here, and Darron said it was a fun, informative site before answering my question. I just caught part of it, so maybe someone else has a better interpretation.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone asked a question about Ned Yost IV and Darren Sutton mentioned that the question came from BF.Net.

O sure, "Mr Power 50" can sign his questions "brewerfan.net" but stat-nerd rluzinski can't! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Quote:
O sure, "Mr Power 50" can sign his questions "brewerfan.net" but stat-nerd rluzinski can't!

I am sure if you came up with a "Bottom 50" of our worst players every so often, they might let you sign your name to questions.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Darren and Bill mentioned that when they talked to Sheets this morning he was feeling better. The good news is he isn't feeling any pain this morning. But Sheets is still concerned. Basically everyone's still waiting to see what the doctor's say.

I saw a little blurb on JS Online which said that the evening game will not be on WTMJ tonight even though it was originally scheduled to be.

I know Daron and Bill will have it on the webcast.

I believe Darren and Bill were talking about their 1st broadcast on Sun. Darren and Bill are webcasting the game tonite. I'm not sure if Bob and Jim will have the game tonite. If they do, it will probably be on a different station in Milw. because WTMJ has the Bucks game.

I surprised it hasn't been mentioned but Brady's up and down adventures on the basebaths continue. If I'm not mistaken he got caught stealing once and picked off once. The good news is he was successful stealing once as well. And of course it's good that he was on base that much to begin with.

I did a double take when I saw the Yahoo box score say the Charlie Fermaint pitched 3 innings today. They must have mixed up his number with Fernandez.

But that sure would make the Fermaint-o-meter go nuts.

Game is tied 1-1 after 5 innings.

Prince hit an RBI single in the 3rd for the crew. Doug Davis pitched 3 solid innings, giving up a solo homer in the 1st, But otherwise looked solid. Bill was praising Davis's curveball tonite.

As I type this, Japan just hit another solo homer and an inside the park homer .

Japan up 3-1.

EDIT: Prince just crushed a 2 run homer in the bottom of the 6th. Prince with 3 RBI tonite

EDIT: Not to pick on Moeller, but he just struck out with no outs and the bases loaded. Moeller's third strike out of the night.

EDIT: Ryan Braun with an RBI infeild single. Brewers 4, Japan 3

EDIT: Now Ryan Braun starts out the inning showing off the arm with the nice pick at 3rd and gunning the runner out by half a step.

EDIT: Moeller strikes out again. Rottino (sp?) follows with a pinch hit base hit. Rottino now 6 for 10 in ST games....Hmmm...

EDIT: The Brewers are up 5 to 3. I didn't catch how they scored the last run. My apology. EDIT: Callix Crabbe drove in the run somehow.

EDIT: Someone named Rodriguez (sp?) gave up a run in the 9th for the Brewers, but the Brewers win 5-4.

Archived