Brewer Fanatic

03/12/06: Capuano (Brewers) vs. Maddux (Cubs) 2.05 CT on FSN

razzzorsharp
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Quote:
Maybe it is time for a change of scenery for lil' Ben. I just don't get it. He mowed everyone down on his way up (including AAA), and then after getting rocked in Milwaukee in 2004, just fell apart. It's gotta be mental, you'd think.

He was on steroids.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game today. Hendrickson and Ohka got rocked. Demaria, Thompson, and Capellan looked good.

Weeks, Fielder, Hall, and Koskie looked good offensively. Even though Fielder airmailed the ball.

I went to the minor league game where Capuano and Wise pitched and they looked fairly good....Then Kolb came out and got ripped by the minor leaguers.

I got to throw a ball back to Charlie Feriment (sp?) while they were playing catch.

I couldn't help but laugh at Prince's error. I know that normally a Brewers' error isn't funny, but Yao Ming wouldn't have caught that ball. It was so comically high that you could tell he just didn't have a grip on it.

Thompson impressed me today. And I want Cirillo as a commentator somewhere after he retires.

Archived