Brewer Fanatic

03/12/06: Capuano (Brewers) vs. Maddux (Cubs) 2.05 CT on FSN

razzzorsharp

For the first time this year many of us will be able to finally watch the Brewers as they take on the Cubs. So far the Brewers have a 7-3 record while the Cubs started out hot but are now down to 5-4. Capuano's start got moved back to today with yesterday's rainout and he is throwing against Maddux and the Cubs. After the rainout how is the weather looking down there?

Capuano

3 IP

9.00 ERA

0 wins 1 loss

Vs.

Maddux

2 IP

0.00 ERA

0 wins 0 losses

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you attending the Long Wong's event today for a chance at free opening day tickets, please let us know how the event was. Paul Wong throws a great gig, and you can count on something pretty cool when we have our monthly gatherings there for away games.

Also- for those of you attending, please do me a favor and tell Paul that you heard of today's event at his place right here at Brewerfan.net.

I'd appreciate it very much.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Ugh,

I log into mlb.com's gameday audio and at 12:45 AZ time, it's talk about Packers on TMJ!

Not what I want to hear. I know they don't start broadcasting for another 5 minutes, but I'd rather hear dead air. It's baseball season! Who cares about the Packers right now? I love the Pack just as much as the next guy but . . . .

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Lineups and more from jsonline:

Phoenix - - Milwaukee Brewers shortstop J.J. Hardy was scratched from the starting lineup on Sunday when he experienced back spasms during the pre-game workout. Bill Hall, who was scheduled to play left field, moved to shortstop and Gabe Gross took Hall's place in the outfield.

Hardy's condition will be evaluated daily.

Here are the starting lineups for the game today:

CUBS

1. Juan Pierre, cf.

2. Jerry Hairson, 2b

3, Todd Walker, dh

4, Aramis Ramirez, 3b

5, John Mabry, rf

6, Matt Murton, lf

7, Michael Restovich, 1b

8, Ronny Cedeno, ss

9, Casey Kopitzke, c.

BREWERS

1. Brady Clark, cf.

2. Bill Hall, ss.

3. Geoff Jenkins, rf

4. Prince Fielder, 1b.

5, Rickie Weeks, 2b.

6. Gabe Gross, lf.

7. Corey Koskie, 3b

8. Mark Johnson, c.

9. Tomo Ohka, p.

I'm really irritated by Greg Maddux's socks. They aren't stirrups, they are just socks with stripes on them. And they aren't even knock offs of stirrups the way they're supposed to look, they're knock offs of crappy 80's stirrups. And he only shows a couple inches of them, what is the point of that?

Archived