Brewer Fanatic

03/14/06: Brewers (Eveland) at Rockies, 2:00 PM CT (FSN)

Mass Haas
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about because we're paying for it and it isn't broadcasting any games.

How is it XM's fault that some games aren't on the radio?? It's not like they send their own team of broadcasters to every ST game. You're getting mad at the wrong people.

Is anyone listening to this game online from mlb.com. It states that it is the Milwaukee feed. However, I never heard this guy before in my life. It sounds like a freshman communications major. "Boom goes the dynamite!"

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Is anyone listening to this game online from mlb.com. It states that it is the Milwaukee feed. However, I never heard this guy before in my life. It sounds like a freshman communications major. "Boom goes the dynamite!"

It's Kent Sommerfeldt, because Daron + Bill are doing TV.

Hart doubled in Prince, then Rivera hit a two-run shot.

I'll attempt a running PBP from here on out, but I'm a novice - be gentle.

Bottom 2nd, 2 out, Rockies with a runner on 3rd (3-2 Brewers):

Eveland still pitching.

Infield hit off Hall - now 3-3.

Gonzalez line single - Rockies on 1st and 2nd. (6 hits off Eveland so far)

SO does anyone know who the guy in the booth with Sutton and Schroeder is? He likes to hear himself talk, and he's making all the Rockies players sound like all-stars.

Plus he spent about a full minute talking about how Dennis Sarfate's demeanor and face intimidates hitters.

Archived