Brewer Fanatic

03/14/06: Brewers (Eveland) at Rockies, 2:00 PM CT (FSN)

Mass Haas

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't look like it's on XM. I'm really close to canceling this crap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why everybody is having trouble with XM, but I thought it was pretty cool when I was fishing in Canada last May, and I was still able to listen to the Brewers / Nats game where Obermueller almost had a no-hitter. Other than that, though, I probably would not use it that much.

XM has never said they carry every spring game. They will only carry a handful. They will carry all of the regular season games with the home feeds. If WTMJ doesn't carry the game, it isn't likely to be on XM.

That's correct. If it's not on the flagship, it's not on XM, also if it's a split squad it's not on XM.

That's all fine and dandy, but I recall listening to no less than a dozen spring training games on XM last year, and if they had been on WTMJ I would have just listened to them there. Is my recollection that off or do they simply have less spring training games on this year?

I enjoyed listening to the Crew on my XM last season as I drove to Vegas from Cali in my rented 2006 Dodge Charger. Sadly, I don't find myself in that situation very often http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

My FSN broadcast is giving me some press conference from Minnesota regarding some civic project. At least we are getting the video of the Brewers coverage.

Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Never mind, they just fixed the audio.

Whaaaat the heck...is anyone watching the game on FSN? For some strange reason, the video is there...but the audio that is coming in seems to be some Minnesota Department of Transportation meeting? Am I crazy? or is this happening to others? lol, I'm so confused...

For what it's worth, I have Time Warner Cable and live in Apple-ton...

Was anyone else getting an audio feed that was DEFINATLY not the Brewers?

I turned it on and they were showing Eveland and a women's voice was talking about domestic violence mortality rates or something.

You might have missed the part where they kept talking to some guy with the last name that sounded like McGlocklin...just before they started the Brewers game..they were showing a replay of last night's Bucks game...and...they kept asking some guy named McGlocklin come to the podium and speak about bridges...lol, I thought they were naming a bridge in Minnesota after our Bucks announcer or something...that was quite strange....but fun!

Quote:
Would anyone benefit from a pbp update? I know I've appreciated them in the past, so I'd be willing to volunteer for as long as possible, if it would help anyone at work or away from a tv, etc.

YES!

I'd be greatful for the update.

Thanks!

Archived