Brewer Fanatic

3/26/06 - Brewers (Ohka) at Texas, 2PM, MLB TV / /WTMJ

Mass Haas

JJ and GG both go deep!

I have a feeling JJ is going to explode this year. This spring, he's already batting .370+ with power and defense. A far cry from last spring when he didn't seem to know if his shoulder was going to fall apart.

I think 20 homers and gold glove D is within reach for Hardy this year.

EDIT: Maybe even 25 homers.

its only 12 bucks a month, and during the baseball season it could come in handy to see alot of other games on all of the various FSN networks. Cheaper than MLB subscription.
Regional sports network packages will only help people who live in areas with more than one 'home' team, like those in Iowa with its six 'home' teams. Out of market games will be blacked out.

The alternatives are Extra Innings (TV) and MLB.TV (internet). They're the packages that show out of market games.

EDIT: I don't believe spring training games are subject to blackouts as long as you have the package that includes the game.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Jorge De La Rosa actually pitched better than what the line score shows. Two of the hits were slow ground balls that found a hole up the middle. I was personally pleased with what I saw. He was around the strike zone for the most part.

Quote:
Jorge De La Rosa actually pitched better than what the line score shows. Two of the hits were slow ground balls that found a hole up the middle. I was personally pleased with what I saw. He was around the strike zone for the most part.

--------

Exactly. Jorge looked pretty good actually. The first single he gave up was an excellent curve that the guy JUST got wood on and it got through the infield, the other was a nice fastball on the corner that, again, they guy just got wood on.

IF he can control his fastball and keep it on the corners and down, and then control his curve, he could be lights out. But its all about command with Jorge as we all know.

If he can do those things, I say you try your hardest to make him a starter again. I think he can be a solid LH reliever, just like B.J. Ryan was or Mike Gonzalez - his stuff is as good or better than those guys.

If he can do those things, I say you try your hardest to make

Quote:
him a starter again. I think he can be a solid LH reliever, just like B.J. Ryan was or Mike Gonzalez - his stuff is as good or better than those guys.

--------

I asked Melvin about that during his MLB chat the other day, except he didnt respond. Man, too bad he is out of options, would be nice to send him to AAA this year and just let him start, but its not gonna happen. And I dont see him being the next guy in line should one of our starters go down for an extended amount of time.

But he does have excellent stuff and could be a SOLID starter if he ever learns how to use it correctly and confidently.

Archived