Brewer Fanatic

3/27 Rockies (Francis) @ Brewers (Fernadez) CST TV!

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I had a group meeting for the last 20 minutes....howd the Crew get the 2 runs?

Jeff Cirillo had a two-run blast.

Hey, I was happy to see Capellan throw some sharp curves tonight. He really needs something to go with his fastball.

I didn't even know this game was on and i jumped over to MLB.COM just to check out some articles.. i read the one about Cirillo and his "foot tap". After that i noticed they were playing and it was on MLB.TV.. so i tune in.. There he is, 'Rillo at the plate.. Very next pitch, he hits a homerun..

crazy stuff

Fernandez has been terrible in 2 starts, but he's been pretty solid in relief appearances.

And good to see the bullpen throwing strikes. Capellan, Lehr, and Wise all are at 2.6 BB/9In or less.

Weeks has shown me that the guy is going to be great offensively; he hits the ball hard like last year, but I forgot how fast that man is. Unfortunately, he also showed me that he has no D.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived