Brewer Fanatic

3/27 Rockies (Francis) @ Brewers (Fernadez) CST TV!

brewerjamie15

Tonight's Brewers game is not only being broadcast on 620 WTMJ, it will also be on TV FSN game time is 7:05 CST.

Milwaukee sends out my Spring Favorite Jared Fernadez the knuckleballer. Fernandez won't be a starter during the regular season, he'll most likely be a long relief guy out of the bullpen.

Fernandez= 0-0 with an ERA right at 3.00 over 6 appearances (1 start). Over his 15 Innings Pitched, he has surrendered 14 hits and 5 earnies. Fernandez has given up 3 free passes and K'd 5.

Colorado counters with left hander Jeff Francis

Francis= 0-1 with an ERA of just over 7 in 4 games (3 starts) Francis has thrown 14 innings giving up 19 hits and 11 earned runs Francis has walked 4 and faned 5.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope one of our backstops doesn't choose this game to start missing those knucklers, they've been doing well with it so far this spring..

Can it really be only 7 days?? Seems like only yesterday we were pondering the winter meetings.. BOO YA

Will this be available on mlb.tv for those inside the Brewer area?

I happen to be in an area that is considered Brewer territory but get my cable from Comcast out of St. Paul.

Hence I'm stuck with the Twins and Minnesota stuff in Wisconsin.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I don't mean to start harping on Schroeder so soon, but I mean, it's the first inning, and he's blah blah blahing about how awful strikeouts are, and making contact rules, and even though Jenks hit into a double play, that was better than striking out.

An interesting thing to watch this year imo will be to see where they play Fielder compared to how far Overbay was off of first base last year. The Brewers seemed a lot happier about Overbay's defense than many here so watching how differently they position Fielder should be interesting. That rbi to right would have been right where Overbay played previously. Any thoughts?

Maybe a small crowd, but the Chris Farley look alike ( the beerman ) is in rare form....The Brewers should bring him back with them tho Milwaukee. He was cracking the crowd up when we were there.

Feilder looks like he's lost some weight.

Archived