Brewer Fanatic

3/28 Brewers (Bush) @ Kansas City 8.05 CST

ja002h
Well at least listening to the Royals feed, it was fun to listen to them rip Vizcaino as "the slowest working pitcher in the history of the earth." They spent about 3 minutes describing him as the most boring pitcher to watch in the bigs. Said that they wouldn't be suprised if the White Sox players all cheered when he went to the Diamondbacks, so they wouldn't fall asleep while he was pitching.

Quote:
Gerrit Simpson

Okay, I am ready for the season to start now. No offense to the Gerrit Simpsons of the world, but I have had enough of these unknown players that even us hardcore fans have never heard of. Spring training is just way too long.

Time to start the season folks.

Ok boom. Just got my 3,000th post out of the way. The pressure was intense, the media scrutinizing, and the build up was great. Now it's over and just time to move on. Perhaps the HOF will be knocking. It's the magic #3,000 ya know. lol

at least it happened in a game thread.....

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived