Brewer Fanatic

3/28 Brewers (Bush) @ Kansas City 8.05 CST

ja002h

From Drew Olson:

Phoenix - Utility man Bill Hall will start in center field and lead off for the Brewers in an exhibition game against Kansas City tonight at Surprise Stadium.

Manager Ned Yost wants Hall to feel comfortable in center to provide late-inning flexibility and insurance in case of an injury to Brady Clark.

Here is the Brewers' lineup for tonight:

1, Bill Hall, cf.

2, J.J. Hardy, ss.

3, Geoff Jenkins, rf.

4, Carlos Lee, lf

5, Prince Fielder, 1b.

6, Rickie Weeks, 2b

7, Corey Koskie, 3b

8, Gabe Gross, dh

9, Damian Miller, c.

Starting pitcher: Dave Bush.

Thank you.. I barely get Bob & Jim on the stupid worthless AM 1290 station and the Royal broadcasters are pretty boring.. I pay $15 a year to hear my own guys for this very occasion and now nothing..

The Bucks are on TMJ but that doesnt effect the internet feed, the broadcast is the same no matter what station they're on..

1290 is a crap low power station based out of Greenfield and you can barely ge it in Greenfield.

which member got kent sommerfeld's cell phone number when he unknowingly broadcasted it a week or so ago prior to the start of a game?

that member should be calling him right now and letting him know about the problem.

I got it last spring and wrote it down but I have since moved and no longer have it (I was thinking the same thing). He broadcast it on an internet only broadcast with Darron.. Wish I had it..

Archived