Brewer Fanatic

Redbirds Prospects

JJHardy7
I just moved 30 minutes south of Nashvile (from the Milwaukee area) with my fiance (she just graduated so we decided to see the country a bit). I'm going to the Sounds game tonight for the first time and I was wondering if there's any tips anyone has for the stadium (seats, food, etc), but more importantly are there any prized prospects on the Redbirds?

Well the game was fun. Free seat cushions, Thirsty Thursday, and a free loaf of bread after the game. One hr by the Sounds, but they seemed real patient scoring 7 runs on 4 hits. I'm going to the game Saturday night also. Vinny looked a little shaky in the field last night and appeared to give up on a couple of balls or thought they were going out of the park. Sarfate was hilarious in the bullpen...those guys have a good time.

Archived