Brewer Fanatic

NL 1B Voting Update- Prince's lead widens!

patrickgpe
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
there will be an article in the JS soon about a group of about 10 people that go to MP often. How they together punched between 100 and 200 thousand ballots. How MP ran out of all star ballots so they went to wrigley and MN to pick up more. I have seen these guys in action sitting outside before a game punching boxes of ballots at a time.

those are the people at the player's lot everyday...

I saw them when I was there on the 19th, they had 4-5 boxes.

Its nice to see the Brewers finally getting some love. I wish JJ could pull it off too but I doubt there is time to make up the votes. I can't believe Andruw Jones is 5th in OF voting and he is hitting .197 what a joke.

reported on mlb.com today:

Quote:
Right now, all of those "offline" ballots are being dumped into the mix and tabulated under tight security. Then, that number goes into the database while the clicks keep on coming here at MLB.com.

as mentioned earlier, vote totals have been from online voting only. if voting at miller park has indeed been brewers-centric, prince fielder should win easily . . . with j.j. hardy having an outside chance to win the starting nod.

MLB is so afraid of a repeat of the "Nomar" incident of a few years ago. I understand the concern, but I wish they could come up with an easier system. Then again, I've got no real ideas on how to improve it.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

I guess we'll see later today if the Prince's lead held up and how much he beat an MVP out by for the starting role in the All-Star game! If any of you are on facebook, you should check out this Prince Fielder group. It's the fastest growing Prince group out there and I might need a helping hand from someone to keep it up to date. Thanks.

uwosh.facebook.com/group....2363144620

Archived