Brewer Fanatic

2 June/July games to have start time changes

MILWAUKEE, Wis. ? Two upcoming Milwaukee Brewers games have been added to the national FOX television schedule, necessitating game time changes.

AWAY

The game on Saturday, June 30 at the Chicago Cubs has been moved from a 12:05 p.m. CT first pitch to 2:55 p.m.

HOME

The home game on Saturday, July 21 against the Giants at Miller Park has also been moved to 2:55 p.m. CT from its originally scheduled 6:05 p.m. first pitch.

Both of these games will be televised in the Milwaukee Home Television Territory on FOX only.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Thanks for the information, Jamie. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Here's the thread discussing some of the potential effects of these changes:

Will Fox pick up any of our games? (Yes, Two So Far)

I've locked the old thread in favor of this one.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Quote:
The home game on Saturday, July 21 against the Giants at Miller Park has also been moved to 2:55 p.m.

This one is easy enough to figure out, Fox is hoping that Bonds will be at or near Aaron's record so they hype the living daylights out of this one for Bonds.

• 2 weeks later...

--"The Brewers-Braves game on Friday, September 21 at 6:35 pm will now be broadcasted on ESPN. No word yet on the status of the FSN telecast."--

Huh, thats cool. That could end up being a big game, with possible playoff implications for both teams. (knock on wood)

• 3 weeks later...

I had to dig for this thread a bit, but I was wondering, since today's game isn't on tv . . . . has FSN-Wisconsin announced any "make up" games for their schedule? Since they are losing games to

FOX they need to pick some games to broadcast in their place to fulfill their contractual obligations of 125 games (or whatever it is).

Anybody hear/read/know about FSN adding any games?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

IIRC, FSN was broadcasting more games then they had to this year. I think they only have to broadcast 115 games. (another sign that this tv deal stinks) So they could lose some games and be ok. And since Fox is the parent company of FSN, it might still count towards their total.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

FSN is already over there contractual agreement with the Brewers (Min. of 115 games). Plus I think they already added games this season pushing their total over 125.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived