Brewer Fanatic

Brewers fans 19th most annoying, 28th worst behaved

Someone sent me this so I thought I should share, it's an amusing read this morning.

Ponder this question: When you say you hate a particular team, are you talking about the team itself, or the behavior displayed by its fans?

Crestline surveyed 1,000 baseball fans across the country to ask their opinions of MLB fan bases and players. 

Take a look at the full report and let me know if you can use any of this data for a story.

1 minute ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Someone sent me this so I thought I should share, it's an amusing read this morning.

Ponder this question: When you say you hate a particular team, are you talking about the team itself, or the behavior displayed by its fans?

Crestline surveyed 1,000 baseball fans across the country to ask their opinions of MLB fan bases and players. 

Take a look at the full report and let me know if you can use any of this data for a story.

How did they assess the A's when they currently have 0 fans?

• WHOA SOLVDD 3

I think having the Cubs fans where they are is accurate.

Way back when... the Red Sox had finished last in the AL East.  Peter Gammons was on ESPN and said he felt the Red Sox were still the best team in the AL East.  That really rubbed me the wrong way and accentuated my dislike of the Red Sox -- even more than when the Brewers were in the AL East.

2 hours ago, Samurai Bucky said:

I think having the Cubs fans where they are is accurate.

Way back when... the Red Sox had finished last in the AL East.  Peter Gammons was on ESPN and said he felt the Red Sox were still the best team in the AL East.  That really rubbed me the wrong way and accentuated my dislike of the Red Sox -- even more than when the Brewers were in the AL East.

I find Red Sox fans insufferable. They were intense but not annoying for a long time... then they won a few World Series and became just awful.

5 hours ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Here is the story:

Most annoying fans are from large market teams.

Worst behaved fans are from large market teams.

Most annoying players are on large market teams or have previously played trash cans as an instrument.

Most annoying managers are from large market teams.

I am a Brewers fan my whole life living in NYC. Went to a series VS the Yankees a few years back and was knocked over by the fans  especially from Connor and his family they invited us to tailgate and have a fantastic time. Btw my friend who was a yankee fan was treated well and Laura also took our picture 

• Like 1

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

The worst fans I've ever seen are Cubs fans at Miller Park.  Its like they come to make trouble. 

My hatred of the Cardinals mostly comes from the players/coaches of the LaRussa/Matheny years and the whole "unwritten" rulebook garbage.  

1 hour ago, CheezWizHed said:

The worst fans I've ever seen are Cubs fans at Miller Park.  Its like they come to make trouble. 

My hatred of the Cardinals mostly comes from the players/coaches of the LaRussa/Matheny years and the whole "unwritten" rulebook garbage.  

Their TV or radio team hatred of Mike Cameron and the untucking was just weird and dumb. 

My hatred of the Cardinals stems mainly from the '82 series.  I was a Senior in high school, and had never felt that kind of hurt as a fan in my life.  That hatred has carried on since, and has grown deeper and stronger for many reasons.  I really don't carry a lot of hate for the Cubs, at least not on the level of the Cardinals, although I do enjoy not liking them and rooting against everything that do.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS