Brewer Fanatic

Anyone have any info if there will be a FanFest this winter?

YEP

1 hour ago, YEP said:

I called the Brewers and didn’t get far. I could tell the person whom I spoke to at customer service wasn’t even sure what I was asking about. Anyone have any insider info??

Yeah, I've tried to track down info and can't find anything. It's almost surely not happening, which is a bummer. I planned to try to make it out for the event if it was happening.

If it was going to happen, we'd almost surely know about it. TwinsFest is January 28th and we've known the date and times for that going on a couple of months now.

I went to the last one, and vowed to never go again.

It's a crap show, no great deals like in the past, and it's just too damn crowded.

Not to mention meeting the players and getting autos has become un-fun the way it is set up.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

No fan fest this winter.  No official source other than it is not on the Wisconsin Convention center calendar.  This would have been on the calendar by now if they were going to have one.  As hawing said this was normally advertised towards the end of the season. 

Since there hasn't been any news which is bad news for an event like this then we can say with near 100% certainty that this event will not be occurring any time soon.

20 hours ago, rickh150 said:

It will take a WS appearance/win to get enough momentum to have it back seemingly. Then again, the big news in Winter 2024 and 2025 will be the exodus of most of our starting pitching staff. Doubt it’s happening any time soon.

I think the opposite has to occur. The team needs to be a dumpster fire for the Brewers to spend the resources to gain interest in the team. The players don't want to do it.