Brewer Fanatic

Rumor: Passan Believes Brewers Likely to Add around Burnes & Woodruff, Not Trade Them

27 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Add Robert Murray (former Brewers beat reporter) and Ken Rosenthal to the growing list of insiders who are saying that the Brewers are likely to build around Burnes, Woodruff, Adames, and not trade any of them this offseason. 

https://fansided.com/2022/11/15/mlb-free-agency-updates-early-trade-candidates/

https://theathletic.com/3896331/2022/11/14/rosenthal-mlb-free-agency-rumors/

I like hearing this... Now go out and make some big moves for us!

Even if we were to trade one of them I would hope it would be Woody and the package in return would be our 3B of the future (To Texas for deal built around Jung or to NY for Baty)...

And then try to extend both Burnes and Adames. 

There's no reason why we cant win the division again.

27 minutes ago, Brewcrew82 said:

Add Robert Murray (former Brewers beat reporter) and Ken Rosenthal to the growing list of insiders who are saying that the Brewers are likely to build around Burnes, Woodruff, Adames, and not trade any of them this offseason. 

https://fansided.com/2022/11/15/mlb-free-agency-updates-early-trade-candidates/

https://theathletic.com/3896331/2022/11/14/rosenthal-mlb-free-agency-rumors/

I like hearing this... Now go out and make some big moves for us!

Even if we were to trade one of them I would hope it would be Woody and the package in return would be our 3B of the future (To Texas for deal built around Jung or to NY for Baty)...

And then try to extend both Burnes and Adames. 

There's no reason why we cant win the division again.

I think Houser/Lauer will be traded.  The FA pitching market is insane with the prices floating around even for the third tier players in Quintana and others.  So I think the Rangers and Angels would be good targets for Houser/Lauer.  I don't think the Brewers would get a MLB ready player and it will be mainly prospects in return for either.  

I think Houser/Lauer will be traded.  The FA pitching market is insane with the prices floating around even for the third tier players in Quintana and others.  So I think the Rangers and Angels would be good targets for Houser/Lauer.  I don't think the Brewers would get a MLB ready player and it will be mainly prospects in return for either.  

19 minutes ago, nate82 said:

Agreed. A Lauer trade, in particular, makes sense with Ashby ready to step into the rotation and Gasser due to follow. We can always sign a Jordan Lyles for depth. 

19 minutes ago, nate82 said:

Agreed. A Lauer trade, in particular, makes sense with Ashby ready to step into the rotation and Gasser due to follow. We can always sign a Jordan Lyles for depth.