Brewer Fanatic

Article: Golden Opportunity Awaits the Brewers in September

Tim Muma

Defensive would be anyone that isn't overly negative about the team has "Brewer goggles" on. You think your viewpoint is realistic, versus overly negative. I guess the next six weeks will provide that answer...

Defensive would be anyone that isn't overly negative about the team has "Brewer goggles" on. You think your viewpoint is realistic, versus overly negative. I guess the next six weeks will provide that answer...

9 minutes ago, Brewin said:

I never even implied that. I just have a different opinion of this particular Brewer roster than you and others do. Just because my opinion doesn’t align with yours doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong or positive or negative just my current thoughts. It really doesn’t matter what I think or for that matter what you think either. As you say, the answer is 39 games away. Enjoy! Have a successful day.

9 minutes ago, Brewin said:

I never even implied that. I just have a different opinion of this particular Brewer roster than you and others do. Just because my opinion doesn’t align with yours doesn’t mean I’m right or wrong or positive or negative just my current thoughts. It really doesn’t matter what I think or for that matter what you think either. As you say, the answer is 39 games away. Enjoy! Have a successful day.

1) Craigtember hasn't been a thing since 2019. Do we still think it's a thing?  We shall see.

2) They have struggled to beat bad teams because they are an average team.  They are under +30 for run differential so far because they just aren't putting enough good pitching and/or good hitting together. Can they? I guess, but will they?

Edit: Title shouldn't read " in September", but "starting today".

1) Craigtember hasn't been a thing since 2019. Do we still think it's a thing?  We shall see.

2) They have struggled to beat bad teams because they are an average team.  They are under +30 for run differential so far because they just aren't putting enough good pitching and/or good hitting together. Can they? I guess, but will they?

Edit: Title shouldn't read " in September", but "starting today".