Brewer Fanatic

Article: List of Brewers Rule 5 Eligible Players - Who to Protect?

Mass Haas

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Just bumping this as our friendly reminder:

The Brewers (and all MLB teams) have until November 15th to protect players from the Rule 5 draft (December 7th). That is less than 4 days from now.

Let the countdown clock commence…

As many of you know, I will be paying steadfast attention to one of Elon’s finest, INF Cam Devanney. For his latest thoughts check HERE (note: subscription required for interview).

I think it’s quite obvious (at least, it should be) RHP Abner Uribe has locked himself into protection. BUT, I for one am going to return to consult Jim’s awesome work above.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've also selected the contracts of:

RHP Cam Robinson

AND

1B 'Big' Jon Singleton

** As Singleton's biggest fan on this board, even I am surprised. Tho, as I said numerous times during the 2022 season: he's a very undervalued talent. Fantastic defender. Always a power threat and always a threat to take the free pass or strikeout. Fascinating.

They've also selected the contracts of:

RHP Cam Robinson

AND

1B 'Big' Jon Singleton

** As Singleton's biggest fan on this board, even I am surprised. Tho, as I said numerous times during the 2022 season: he's a very undervalued talent. Fantastic defender. Always a power threat and always a threat to take the free pass or strikeout. Fascinating.