Brewer Fanatic

Roster Movement/Speculation Discussion Thread

Mass Haas

On 8/30/2022 at 12:59 PM, Ron Robinsons Beard said:

I dig how liberal the Brewers have been about promoting their top prospects this season. They obviously really like Gasser, judging by the (very) short stay he had in AA ball. At his rate of ascent, he's setting up to possibly be the next future rotation guy who cuts his teeth in the MLB pen next season.

Yeah. It makes me wonder if we may be looking at a bigger offseason overhaul than we expect. I can' t remember the last time the Brewers were so aggressive. Although, what's true is that every team tends to be aggressive with good prospects. And as mentioned by others, this has been one of the most successful seasons for the farm that I can remember in terms of highly regarded prospects performing well. Perhaps we just have some really good players coming.