Brewer Fanatic

What would it take to get Cedric Mullins?

11 hours ago, BrewCrew8675309 said:

He doesn't have the 2022 stats that Benintendi has, but he is a lefty, natural CF and under control for 3-5 years. He is electric and would fit in well with Urias, Adames, et al. 

But at what cost?

Want to bring back Jorge Lopez as well as?

Trading for Mullins would be extremely costly.  You might as well start with Frelick and Wiemer in the deal, and I'm guessing they'd ask for Kelly as well.  If they throw Lopez into the deal, then we'd probably have to counter with Valerio in our package going back.  That's a ton to give up for a guy like Mullins.  Personally, I don't think it would be worth it. 

2 minutes ago, wallus said:

The O's are having their best season in a long time so I highly doubt they trade Mullins.

Yes....this too. With all of the momentum that the O's have right now, I doubt they are going to give up a key player that they control for multiple years.