Brewer Fanatic

Hader

I’ve seen multiple reports that the Brewers listening to offers on Hader so I thought I’d start a dedicated thread on him. 

One proposal I saw today with that Yankees:

Yankees get:

Josh Hader 

Brewers get: 

Albert Abreu

Marwin Gonzalez

Austin Wells

Anothony Volpe

Ken Waldichuk 

Trey Sweeny

Thats the Yankees #1, #4, #5, and #6 prospects plus a MLB ready reliever and an MLB ready utility player.

Personally I don’t see the Yankees giving all this up for one player but you’d have to take this deal wouldn’t you?

EDIT: Reported in the other Hader thread.  Sorry for duplicate topic

I heard the rumors crop up yesterday. If we have a stretch coming up in the next 15 games similar to what we turned in during the last five, I think it's a real possibility. Otherwise they're competing for a playoff spot & that means they'd want something substantial for NOW as well as later, which makes it more difficult when dealing with a contender. So I'd put it in the possible but unlikely category. I do believe they're open to fielding offers, however. 

As to the above trade, it just doesn't sound to me like something the Brewers would do in the here & now. That doesn't mean I don't like the talent mentioned.