23. Brandon Knarr LHP
  24. Tristen Lutz OF
  25. Freddy Zamora SS
  26. Zavier Warren CIF
  27. Carlos Rodriguez OF
  28. Mario Feliciano C
  29. Darrien Miller C
  30. Russell Smith LHP

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bump Wiemer - I knew it would happen - but I wouldn't have bet on it being the first response.

• Like 1

I got out of following the prospects super closely for awhile, so I'm still not up for a list myself but I am curious what folks see holding Tyler Black down (relatively speaking) he is having a great year and was a high draft pick.

• Like 1

1. Jackson Chourio

2. Joey Wiemer

3. Sal Frelick

4. Brice Turang

5. Jeferson Quero

6. Ethan Small

7. Antoine Kelly

8. Tyler Black

9. Mario Feliciano

10. Garrett Mitchell

11. Hedbert Perez

12. Henry Mendez

13. Felix Valerio

14. Eduardo Garcia

15. Brandon Knarr

16. Jackson Reetz

17. Joe Gray Jr. 

18. Zavier Warren

19. Freddy Zamora

20. Logan Henderson

1. Jackson Chourio, CF 
  2. Joey Wiemer, RF
  3. Sal Frelick, LF
  4. Tyler Black, 2B 
  5. Jeferson Quero, C 
  6. Antoine Kelly, SP 
  7. Brice Turang, SS
  8. Ethan Small, SP 
  9. Garrett Mitchell, CF
  10. Hedbert Perez, OF
  11. Felix Valerio, 2B
  12. Freddy Zamora, SS
  13. Eduardo Garcia, SS
  14. Mario Feliciano, C 
  15. Tristen Lutz, OF 
  16. Joe Gray, OF
  17. Carlos Rodriguez, P
  18. Luis Lara, LF
  19. Tristan Peters, OF 
  20. Noah Campbell, LF
  21. Cam Robinson, RP 
  22. Brandon Knarr, SP 
  23. Jakson Reetz, C
  24. Cam Devanney, SS
  25. Jose Sibrian, C
  26. Johan Barrios, SS 
  27. Abner Uribe, P
  28. Logan Henderson, P
  29. Stiven Cruz, P
  30. Jesus Parra, 3B
  31. Justin Jarvis, P
  32. Jean Carmona, SS
  33. Jhonny Severino, SS

27 minutes ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

Okay, so I see Chourio is unstoppable in the eyes of BF users.

He will hit a rough patch, and we will see how he handles it.  But, listen to the broadcaster for Carolina.  He said he is the best player he has seen there.   FWIW, I factor in age versus level in my rankings.  We have several guys who are putting up good numbers but their age is up there, so I dinged them in my rankings.  Chourio is the opposite.  His age helps his rankings.  Just my opinions.  At least there is a thought process to my rankings, for better or worse.  That's why we all put up our personal rankings and they are averaged. Everyone is free to look at them the way they see it.  Maybe others will see it differently than I do, and that's fine.  I am curious to see how the aggregates come out.  Over a several year basis, I think our aggregates tend to be as good as some of the other rankings that come out.  IMO.

EDIT The Cold Brew Podcast is really good.  They interviewed the broadcaster for Carolina, Greg Young.  It's a good in-depth listen and has some good info on the many Carolina prospects.  If folks have a chance to listen before they finalize their lists, it is helpful and informative.

• Like 2

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I remain steadfastly curious as to why Cam Robinson is so colossally under appreciated and undervalued in our community of Fanatics. 

Seeing as I am essentially the lone conductor on the Jakson Reetz ‘Hype Train’, please allow me to take one moment to chide us all for our lack of more widespread recognition:

He’s merely 22 yo. 
in 33 1/3 extremely high leverage innings, he has only allowed 6 ER, hit merely one batter, and walked 17.
Pair that with 48 k’s
A combined 0.168 BAA and a 1.08 WHIP
Leading the Midwest League (and, most likely ALL of MinorLeague baseball) with 17 Saves…

Not to mention, he has absolute stuff. And he isn’t sniffing peoples’ Top 30’s?!? Whewwww.

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

(I’m only 25% kidding)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Austin Tatious said:

He will hit a rough patch, and we will see how he handles it.  But, listen to the broadcaster for Carolina.  He said he is the best player he has seen there.   FWIW, I factor in age versus level in my rankings.  We have several guys who are putting up good numbers but their age is up there, so I dinged them in my rankings.  Chourio is the opposite.  His age helps his rankings.  Just my opinions.  At least there is a thought process to my rankings, for better or worse.  That's why we all put up our personal rankings and they are averaged. Everyone is free to look at them the way they see it.  Maybe others will see it differently than I do, and that's fine.  I am curious to see how the aggregates come out.  Over a several year basis, I think our aggregates tend to be as good as some of the other rankings that come out.  IMO.

Hey, Chourio is seen by many IN and outside the org as the #1 prospect. He’s a total stud. And, his studliness and his advanced plate discipline at his age mean a lot.

Carry on with that Chourio love!

• Like 1

Julio, first of all, your writeups and links are probably my number one source for prospect info so I thank you and tip my hat to to you.  I will take a closer look at Cam Robinson and may add him.  Once I got past about 22, the crapshoot factor escalated.  

Overall, I tend to favor starters over relievers in minor league rankings.  Yes, if a prospect starts for awhile and then becomes a major league reliever, that's fine.  But if you are relegated to a reliever already fairly early on your track, I tend to rank them lower than a starter.  That doesn't mean I would never rank a reliever high.  These are all factors.  

I like your Cam Robinson comment.  Also, I LOVE the discussion and people offering their ideas!

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Austin Tatious said:

Julio, first of all, your writeups and links are probably my number one source for prospect info so I thank you and tip my hat to to you.  I will take a closer look at Cam Robinson and may add him.  Once I got past about 22, the crapshoot factor escalated.  

Overall, I tend to favor starters over relievers in minor league rankings.  Yes, if a prospect starts for awhile and then becomes a major league reliever, that's fine.  But if you are relegated to a reliever already fairly early on your track, I tend to rank them lower than a starter.  That doesn't mean I would never rank a reliever high.  These are all factors.  

I like your Cam Robinson comment.  Also, I LOVE the discussion and people offering their ideas!

100% I understand this line of thinking. It makes a ton of sense and, generally, is a path I would walk on confidently. What I see with 2022 Cam Robinson is a literal evolution and revolution of his arsenal. I mean it when I say it: Of the 33 1/3 innings pitched in 2022, I can confidently say he has had one maybe two outings where I was 'nervous'. In every other outing, he was so utterly dominant with his stuff the game was quite simply in hand. Put a 'W' in the stat column and call it - these hitters have no chance. His circle change-up is one of the more interesting pitches in the organization as far as I am concerned. He still touches 95-96 on the radar gun. I still see a pitcher who is far far more than the Closer role he is currently dominancing. Time will tell, obviously. But, in 2022 he is showcasing elite stuff.

Edit to Add: Thank You for that compliment! That's so cool to hear. I'm glad to hear my thoughts and offerings are of service. The thing I absolutely love the most about working alongside (and with) Daniel and Jim (and, Seth with his weekly reports) is we all are truly just here for the players and the fans. We remain steadfastly optimistic and positive to that end. 

• Like 1

1.       Jackson Chourio

2.       Joey Wiemer

3.       Sal Frelick

4.       Jeferson Quero

5.       Hedbert Perez

6.       Antoine Kelly

7.       Tyler Black

8.       Luis Lara

9.       Brice Turang

10.   Garrett Mitchell

11.   Felix Valerio

12.   Hendry Mendez

13.   Ethan Small

14.   Logan Henderson

15.   Darrien Miller

16.   Eduardo Garcia

17.   Stiven Cruz

18.   TJ Shook

19.   Brandon Knarr

20.   Russell Smith

21.   Freddy Zamora

22.   Carlos Rodriguez - OF

23.   Joe Gray Jr.

24.   Tristan Peters

25.   Abner Uribe

26.   Victor Casteneda

27.   Daniel Guilarte

28.   Johan Barrios

29.   Tristen Lutz

30.   Justin Jarvis

31.   Alexander Cornielle

32.   Zavier Warren

33.   Mario Feliciano

34.   Carlos Rodriguez – SP

35.   Jace Avina

36.   Luis Castillo

37.   Wes Clarke

38.   Zack Raabe

39.   Gery Holguin

40.   Cam Robinson

56 minutes ago, Julio Muchacho said:

I remain steadfastly curious as to why Cam Robinson is so colossally under appreciated and undervalued in our community of Fanatics. 

Seeing as I am essentially the lone conductor on the Jakson Reetz ‘Hype Train’, please allow me to take one moment to chide us all for our lack of more widespread recognition:

He’s merely 22 yo. 
in 33 1/3 extremely high leverage innings, he has only allowed 6 ER, hit merely one batter, and walked 17.
Pair that with 48 k’s
Leading the Midwest League (and, most likely ALL of MinorLeague baseball) with 17 Saves…

Not to mention, he has absolute stuff. And he isn’t sniffing peoples’ Top 30’s?!? Whewwww.

(I’m only 25% kidding)

FWIW, Cam Robinson is literally my 31st prospect. I just didn't extend this list beyond 30 haha. I do like him a lot. If he wasn't already being pigeon-holed into a pen role, he'd probably be higher on my list. If he keeps the production up at AA, then I'll move him up anyway, because there's still a ton of value in a good reliever.

• Like 2

I'm going to go a little more into the 'Deets' this go around - I'm no longer sitting in a hair salon sheepishly attempting to recall from memory the many many hours of games I watch in the glorious Minor League circuit. Thank you, MiLB.TV! My wife also thanks you for not affording me the opportunity to watch the DSL and the ACL games. I digress. I will note: If I haven't seen them play, they are automatically deducted. I need to form opinions with my eyes. Hence, players like Logan Henderson and Luis Lara fall down my list. One is still injured the other is in the DSL. And, as always, it is guaranteed I will come to my 30th position and question why I left certain players out. This is NOT an exact science.?

(1) Joey Wiemer - still my Spirit (M)Animal. He's had a mini-slump coming off an undisclosed hand (we heard thumb) injury but he is adamantly still a long ball threat every AB (see his rocket off of Marlins prized SP Eury Perez in this recent Pensacola series). BUT, for me, it is quite simply his complete game. The OF assists. The stolen bases. The speed. The defense - he saved three sure HR's in one game versus the same Pensacola squad. Still my #1. He's a complete package.

(2) Jackson Chourio - Close behind and nipping due to his advanced work at such a young age. Probably could be a number one due to said age but until I see Jackson do more at higher levels he'll remain behind Joey due to Joey's aforementioned 'total package' arsenal. Chourio is the more complete hitter (and, wow, at such a young age) but he's nowhere near the defender or threat on the basepaths at this juncture. To me, that complete game of Wiemer's catapults him at present to that #1 spot

(3) Antoine Kelly - I continue to just love what I see from Antoine's game and arsenal in 2022. He has Ashby stuff. He really does. Opposing announcers talk about his stuff. He has the frame, the athletic profile, and the evolving game to be considered an elite prospect. The sky is the limit with this young man.

(4) Sal Frelick - His recent undisclosed injury came at the worst time! Not that an injury every arises in opportune fashion, but, Sal was absolutely coming on in Double-A Biloxi. His speed (on the basepaths and covering ground in the OF) are always a sight to behold. BUT, beyond that, this is the most surefire lead-off batter we have in the organization. Words can not describe the meaning and impact of a guy who can smack the ball to all fields and disrupt the game with his speed on the basepaths. We saw Michael Harris II make the jump recently with the Braves. Sal isn't quite on his level of athleticism or power hitting but he's darn close to that League. And, frankly, that's extremely tantalizing.

(5) Tyler Black - I've fallen in love with Tyler's game in 2022. He as so much 'It' - those qualities that don't exist in the Box Score - I wish I could convey properly. He has a MLB player's frame, confidence, and swagger. Couple that with production and quality defense and we have a very solid chance to see a very meaningful player for the Big Club at some point. I hope it's with the Brewers. Of all the players in Appleton, Tyler is the guy I feel like walks the walk and struts the strut in-game every game. If that makes sense. He's a baller.

(6) Ethan Small - My hope for Ethan is the Brewers starting staff gets healthy and Ethan is promoted into the same relief role we saw for nearly all the Brewers Aces of recent vintage. Let him sink into an inning eater or middle-relief role or situation-specific role. He showed aspects of his stuff in the early going of his lone Start. He scuffled. He was sent down. He scuffled some more. Then, we saw vintage Ethan go 7 with 10 k's and a mere run against Gwinnett. He has the stuff. He still has work to do. We need that third pitch development. As of now, it's a work in progress.

(7) Felix Valerio - Do not be fooled by the 0.260 BA. Felix is a legit offensive stud. Couple that with a player who rarely makes mistakes (430 some innings played, a mere four errors between 2B and LF). I said it earlier in the season, and I'll say it again: this is the closest thing to an Altuve-level player we have in the system. AND, my goodness, he's still 21 yo. SO much to like in this young man's game. I could take a utility group of players in the Tyler Black and Felix Valerio mold 7 days a week 365 days a year. They rarely miss games. They play the same way every game. Love these players.

(8) Jeferson Quero - Let's go to an area of depth, excellence, and age. Catcher, in my view, is distinctly one of the strongest positions in the entire organization. And, for all the depth there, Jeferson in my eyes - at age 19 - is at the top of the list. He's an absolute stud. He has the frame, athleticism and defensive prowess and growing offensive game to leave us drooling. I don't think there is a catcher in the organization who scoops errant throw easier than Jeferson. He does it with ease and grace uncanny for his age. His bat is a work in progress but his swing is true. I believe it's a matter of time.

(9) Brice Turang - I love Brice's game. He's just a solid solid baseball player. His defense is incredibly solid and consistent. However, we have yet to see any meaningful and prolonged offensive outburst other than a mini-stretch this season. This was really awesome to see. He did hit a game winning knock last night for a 2-for-4 evening but if we're being honest and fair it's a scenario of: He's leveled off to close the first half of 2022. His OPS dipped below 0.700. We lost that brief spurt of power and gappers. Approaching age 23, I love the player but I do ask: Are we essentially looking at a glorified Utility player OR will we see that bump? It's too early to tell.

(10) Garrett Mitchell - Garrett falls down my list and that is mainly due to his inability to stay on the field. We haven't seen him in weeeeeks. He's as smooth as they come athletically but I'll be honest: his lack of production overall is worrisome. He's yet to develop any meaningful stretch of action (well, other than his absolute plug and play abilities in MLB The Show 2022) in my eyes. He's dealt with nagging injuries since he was drafted. You watch him play: he's so dang smooth. His movement is effortless. But, yet, we're still waiting. Until that turns the corner for me, he'll probably continue to drop in my personal rankings.

So, for me personally, starting at spot 10 it gets a bit of a roll the dice type of scenario for me. There's a lot of possibility here but, in my mind, not a lot of distinct separation. So, take that for what it's worth

(11) Carlos F Rodriguez - After a rough early going, Carlos has been incredible. He is the Ace on Carolina's staff. He's still young. His K:BB ratio is sublime. He has so much to work with. Love this young pitcher.

(12) Cam Robinson - I've spoken to this recently. Vastly under-appreciated and under-rated. He has an incredibly good arsenal. This isn't just a 'Closer'. AND, even if he was? I could care less.?

(13) Hedbert Perez - The recent surge is what I needed to see. Hedbert is already so smooth. But, I needed that bat to start playing again as I see him as more a DH and fill-in OF prospect than a pure OF'er.

(14) Cam Devanney - This year's 'Renaissance Man'. His defense is always stalwart. The bat was the question mark. Well, he's crushing in 2022.

(15) Jakson Reetz - It's hard to fathom what a change in organization can do for a former high draft pick. What Jakson has done this season in Biloxi is nothing short of remarkable. He has an OPS north of 1.000 as an everday player. He's a total stud.

(16) Abner Uribe - I know he's injured. BUT, I also know: His stuff is lights out. He'll get healthy. He's a top pitcher in the org.

(17) Eduardo Garcia - Man, the talent is so there. I worry about the plate discipline. The K rate is truly no bueno.

(18) Victor Castaneda - Recently returned off injury, we hope to see his dominant form of 2022. He and Knarr have a similar build and both are equally effective.

(19) Mario Felciano - I like Mario quite a bit. BUT, the passed balls and the lack of power definitively put him behind Jakson for me. Jakson is still only a couple years older and has been, frankly, incredible in Biloxi. Lots to love here but concerns for me. 

(20) Brandon Knarr - Really impressive work after his recent promotion. Lots to like here. I give Victor the elevated status with a slightly younger age and more advanced placement. Love both these guys, however.

(21) Joe Gray Jr - He still has the same tantalizing everything that led him to high draft status. He's athletic, has the frame, has the pop...but, he lacks the consistency. We continue to only see small spurts. Will he change this in the second half? Hard to say. If I could combine him with Tristan...

(22) Tristan Peters - What a 2022 for the 22 yo Canadian. He's been consistently good from Day 1. You can't fault solid defense, mistake-free baseball, and steady plate work. I'd have him higher but in an OF heavy organization I'd like to see more differentiation. Heck of a first half, however.

(23) Luis Lara - On a fairly poor DSL Brewers 2 Team (it would appear, who are we to judge?), Lara is making a daily impact. He arrived with much hype and he appears to be meeting that with his 5'10" frame early.

(24) Logan Henderson - Until further notice, Logan will hold a Top 30 spot for me based on hype and draft-position alone. Hopefully that arm heals with ease!

(25) Carlos Rodriguez - He gets 'docked' here strictly due to injury. He was fantastic in 2022. He struggled at the plate early but he was always defensively sound and great on the base paths. Then he heated up. He was being recognized in his League and in the Organization. AND, then, one false step legging out a hit and his season was over. Ugh.

(26) Noah Campbell - Noah has been phenomenal for over a month in Biloxi. His offensive ascendancy is given recognition here. He is further down the list because it appears he is now strictly an OF prospect and DH - ie he is getting no play in the INF - and his OF play in my eyes is average at best. He needs to hit like this ( is it sustainable?) to keep rising for me.

(27) Russ Smith - I like Russ' frame. His size. His pitch Mix. I don't 'like' the inconsistency. He's had One outing to date where I found myself saying: "That's what I want to see." Otherwise, he's been wild; inconsistent; and I haven't liked the body language. He can absolutely put it all together. But, as of now, he slides in my list.

(28) Freddy Zamora - I can only hope Freddy's woeful 2022 was due to the injury. He was simply not good. Error-prone. Poor at the plate but for a game or two. He has all the tools in that frame and in his arsenal but great close to 2021 aside, he simply wasn't good in 2022.

(29) Justin Jarvis - Justin has a solid blend of pitches. In my eyes, he's still a work in progress. Like many young pitchers, he is prone to inconsistency. But, more than that, I want to see him fill out his frame. He's a bit frail at present. He is prone to wild bouts. Lots to like. Lots to improve.

(30) Ernesto Martinez - Previous to his prolonged bout on the IL, I found Ernesto to be one of the absolute pleasant surprises of 2022. He is an underrated athlete. He's a great personality. He was effective at the plate and his swing was consistent and fluid. I eagerly await his return.

Honorable Mentions:

Stiven Cruz

Hendry Mendez

TJ SHook

Zach Vennarro

Thomas Dillard

Wes Clarke

Zavier Warren

Kent Hasler

Edwin Jimenez

Jheremy Vargas

• Like 4

1. CF-Sal Frelick

2. CF-Jackson Chourio

3. C-Jeferson Quero

4. RF-Joey Wiemer

5. SP-Ethan Small

6. SS-Brice Turang

7. 2B-Felix Valerio

8. SP-Antoine Kelly

9. 2B-Tyler Black

10. C-Mario Feliciano

11. LF-Hedbert Perez

12. CF-Garrett Mitchell

13. SP-Victor Castaneda

14. SS-Eduardo Garcia

15. RP-Abner Uribe

16. RF-Hendry Mendez

17. LF-Carlos Rodriguez

18. RP-Cam Robinson

19. RP-Lucas Erceg

20. SP-Russell Smith

Top-30 Pos
1  Joey Wiemer OF
2  Jackson Chourio OF
Ethan Small SP
4  Tyler Black 2B
5  Sal Frelick OF
6 Felix Valerio 2B
7 Antoine Kelly SP
8 Eduardo Garcia SS
9 Garrett Mitchell OF
10 Jeferson Quero C
11 Hedbert Perez OF
12 Noah Campbell  OF
13 Brice Turang SS
14 Freddy Zamora  SS
15 Mario Feliciano C
16 Ernesto Martinez 1B
17 Tristan Peters OF
18 Abner Uribe RP
19 Victor Castaneda SP
20 Jakson Reetz C
21 Alexander Cornielle SP
22 Max Lazar SP
23 Zavier Warren 3B
24 Cam Devanney SS
25 Cam Robinson RP
26 Hendry Mendez OF
27 Thomas Dillard 1B
28 Brandon Knarr SP
29 Peter Strzelecki RP
30 Tristen Lutz OF

2 hours ago, Robocaller said:

these updates are too frequent. I think I'll skip this one.

It's something we're still sorting out. We wanted to try once a month to see if there is interest in doing it. If not, we will change course.

Naturally, we didn't expect every person to participate every month. It's more of a fun thing to do than a requirement or anything. If people stop finding it fun, we'll do it less often.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robocaller said:

these updates are too frequent. I think I'll skip this one.

For whatever it's worth I think a Spring training edition (captures any offseason shuffling), late May/ early June, post draft signings, and September seem about right to me (this one is a little flexible depending how much AFL action you want to include here or incorporate into the Spring version. But trying out something more ambitious is fun as well.

• Like 1

1    J. Wiemer
2    S. Frelick
3    J. Chourio
4    E. Small
5    Turang
6    Antoine Kelly
7    F. Valerio
8    Tyler Black
9    G. Mitchell
10   J. Quero
11    Hedbert Perez
12    Eduardo Garcia
13    J. Gray Jr
14    Hendry Mendez
15    M. Feliciano
16    Lutz
17    M. Bello
18    Carlos Rodriguez (OF)
19    V. Castaneda
20    F. Zamora
21    B. Knarr
22    C. Rodriguez (P)
23    J. Reetz
24    Cam Robinson
25    Ernesto Martinez Jr.
26    Stiven Cruz
27    A.Uribe
28    C. Devanny
29    Alexander Cornielle
30    T. Peters
31    Z. Warren
32    D. Miller

8 hours ago, Julio Muchacho said:

He’s merely 22 yo. 
Pair that with 48 k’s

(I’m only 25% kidding)

One of the biggest reasons probably is A-ball relievers tend not to get a lot of love unless they have Abner Uribe-level hype in part because in the past the Brewers tended to keep anyone (outside of older castoffs and indyball signings) who they thought had a chance at the majors in the rotation until Double-A, although that is changing.

Also, Robinson has been in the system a long time and thus feels older than he actually is. Assuming he gets a midseason promotion, I'm looking forward to seeing how he fairs in Double-A.

• Like 2

Before I start my list, I like having this one pre-draft to give the pop-up guys some credit before they inevitably get pushed down the list by the early-round picks. I would advise not having another until after the draft signing deadline has passed to give more clarity on that front.

Also, if Turang and Small have solid Julys, the first round pick will likely enter my list at No. 9, which feels like a real positive. I do wish that the next tier were a bit bigger, though. I've got 9-11 on their own, and then not much difference between the 12th and 31st (TJ Shook) prospects.

1. Jackson Chourio

2. Antoine Kelly

3. Joey Wiemer

4. Sal Frelick

5. Jeferson Quero

6. Tyler Black

7. Brice Turang

8. Ethan Small

9. Garrett Mitchell

10. Felix Valerio

11. Carlos Rodriguez (Pitcher)

12. Eduardo Garcia

13. Hedbert Perez

14. Stiven Cruz

15. Hendry Mendez

16. Abner Uribe

17. Luis Lara

18. Victor Castaneda

19. Brandon Knarr

20. Cam Devanney

21. Noah Campbell

22. Jakson Reetz

23. Tristan Peters

24. Cam Robinson

25. Mario Feliciano

26. Freddy Zamora

27. Jadher Areinamo

28. Joe Gray Jr.

29. Alexander Cornielle

30. Russell Smith

Unsure if still eligible, but if so deserve a mention: Jason Alexander, Mark Mathias, Peter Strzelecki

Others considered:

Triple-A: Lucas Erceg, Justin Topa, Clayton Andrews

Double-A: TJ Shook, Tristen Lutz, Zach Vennaro

High-A: Justin Jarvis, Ernesto Martinez, Carlos Rodriguez (outfielder) and Darrien Miller

Low-A: Jheremy Vargas, Israel Puello, Logan Henderson

ACL: Daniel Guilarte, Luis Castillo, Jace Avina, Alexander Vallecillo

DSL:  Jhonny Severino, Johan Barrios, Wande Torres (What? He's a 6-3 lefty who is averaging more than a strikeout and a half per inning in his first few starts. I'm intrigued.)

• Like 2