Brewer Fanatic

This is going to be a good Brewers day …

I woke up at 4:14 (Milwaukee area code)

I got up at 4:19 (Molitor & Yount)

These are all good Brewers numbers! 

Here’s hoping the one day off - & several roster adjustments to come later today - get our Brew Crew back in the WIN column tonight at home against the Phillies

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brock Beauchamp said:

You have a strange sense of "good" if you're happy about waking up with a "4" leading the clock face... ?

I also first woke up at 4-something but it's because a toddler was kickboxing me in her sleep.

Sounds like a normal day to me.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I don't know about your other signs, but getting Adames and Renfroe back should go a long way towards making this a good day for the Brewers. 

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

2 hours ago, Underachiever said:

I read your post at 11:57. So...Tellez and Trevor Kelley? Not sure how to interpret that.

Well, in ‘11 the Brewers were in the NLCS and in ‘57 the Braves won the World Series, so those are some pretty good seasons in Milwaukee baseball history.

• Like 1
  • WHOA SOLVDD 1

3 hours ago, monty57 said:

I don't know about your other signs, but getting Adames and Renfroe back should go a long way towards making this a good day for the Brewers. 

Just heard Counsell on MLB Radio … Renfroe returns tonight & Adames is “close” but will not be activated today (implied) …said he tweaked his hammy in Nashville - will go through a workout this afternoon - should be activated soon