Brewer Fanatic

willy adames reinstated from injured list

djoctagone

2 hours ago, KeithStone53151 said:

I thought I read that he WON'T be activated during this series. It seems like it's relatively imminent, but I would generally recommend not getting hopes too high on it being today or tomorrow or anything like that.

I saw a quote from Counsell that Adames woukdn’t be activated “before the end of the week”. I took that as meaning before Friday, but maybe he meant a baseball week that would include the whole weekend series. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him activated over the weekend, but am not going to be surprised if it doesn’t happen until Chicago.

• Like 1
Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

3 hours ago, BruisedCrew said:

I saw a quote from Counsell that Adames woukdn’t be activated “before the end of the week”. I took that as meaning before Friday, but maybe he meant a baseball week that would include the whole weekend series. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him activated over the weekend, but am not going to be surprised if it doesn’t happen until Chicago.

Adames desperately trying to prove you right.....

These injuries are really adding up and testing our depth which we are learning isn't very good specifically on the pitching side. We really need Adames back in the lineup. The defense is another area where we have gotten considerably weaker due to the injuries and poor performances specifically from Cain and Wong.