Brewer Fanatic

Hi, My name is... and my Brewer Fandom...

Seth Stohs

1.) Where are you from? Plover/Stevens Point

2.) Age Range? 28

3.) How long have you been frequenting BrewersFan.net? Lurking since 2011, joined last year

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Up until middle school

5.) Favorite Brewers Player, and favorite underappreciated Brewers player, and if you want, favorite current Brewers player? Current between Luis Urias and Willy Adames. All-time Rickie Weeks. 

6.) Favorite Twitter follows? Mainly follow baseball guys

7.) Other interests outside of baseball. Movies/TV shows, helping with my family's business, disc golfing, golfing, playing/watching basketball (Bucks and Badgers), and football. 

8.) Favorite part of BrewerFan.net... the vast knowledge of other members and the non-hot take conversations. 

1.) Where are you from? Genova, Italia

2.) Age Range? 48 next april

3.) How long have you been frequenting BrewersFan.net? Joined in 2006, but I seldom post

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? There was no baseball field in my hometown (despite the fact Genova is one of the bigger – top 10 – cities in Italy. I stepped into a baseball field fot the first time in my mid30’s and my jab dropped when  I actually saw the distance between third an first…. I then formed a baseball/softball team in Genova, played some baseball, and contibuted to convert a soccer field into a softball one (heresy!). Now I watch my doughter Asia playing softball in it and I am very proud!

5.) Favorite Brewers Player, and favorite underappreciated Brewers player, and if you want, favorite current Brewers player? Favorite: “you know” Fielder, current Luis Urias and I dont’ know if I can put him in the  underappreciated  category buy everytime I grab a baseball I can’t resist to act like Derrick Turnbow on the mound.

6.) Favorite Twitter follows? Not big on twitter but my favorite is @Super70sSposts

7.) Other interests outside of baseball? Sports (mostly soccer) and music (mostly english and italian new wave bands)

8.) Favorite part of BrewerFan.net... I learnt, learn and I will learn a lot about baseball and Brewers baseball reading this forum. When I came in Milwaukee in 2013 I had the privilege to meet some posters in person that took time to come and meet me, that was awesome and I thank them a lot.

• Like 4

1.) Where are you from? I'm from a small town in Scotland, midway between St. Andrews and Edinburgh. Married a Milwaukee girl in 2003 and attended my first game, (7-3 defeat to the hated Cards) the day after the wedding! So, my fandom started the season after losing 106 games! Moved to Phoenix when MKE housing prices soared in 2020. I hate snow!

2.) Age Range? (I'm in my 50s, mid)

3.) How long have you been frequenting BrewersFan.net? Probably since 04. BFNet helped me make sense of the Sexson trade, which I didn't completely comprehend at the time!

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Never played. We had rounders and cricket in Scotland, so I played those.

5.) Favorite Brewers Player, and favorite underappreciated Brewers player, and if you want, favorite current Brewers player? Favorite player and underrated player are the same guy - check my handle and avatar. The legend that is Brooks Kieschnick! Favorite current player is Corbin Burnes - dude'll be playing for a team I loathe one day, but for now....

6.) Favorite Twitter follows? Mostly comedians, but I'm a read-only Twitterer. Too much pond-life is there!

7.) Other interests outside of baseball. Bang average golf, music (30 years as a DJ means I hate Chicken Dance, though!), cooking, fantasy football (had to quit fantasy baseball - daily lineup setting made me crazy!), cat dad.

8.) Favorite part of BrewerFan.net... helping 2004 me make sense of the Richie Sexson trade! I had a previous profile, but the platform change required me to access an email address attached to a website that died in 2020, so....new profile!

• Like 1

Boy, oh boy. This should be fun.

1). Grew up in Janesville/Mayville, and then lived in Sheboygan from 2004-2008. Currently reside in a suburb of Houston.

2). 44

3). Man….it’s been a while. I think it was when I lived out in the Pacific NW sometime between 2001-2004. I needed to keep up with my Brewers brethren. Edit: I checked my profile and I joined on April 15th, 2006. Seems like it’s been longer. Damn.

4). Church League Softball

5). Favorite current Brewer is Hader. Favorite player….that’s tough. I was a part of the Rob Deer fan club in ‘87, so he carries a special place in my heart. Underrated Brewer? Charlie O’Brien.

6). I follow lots of Astros fans on Twitter, and a few Brewer Fans. I’d love to follow more. I’m @craigharmann on Twitter.

7). I teach private music lessons. I’m a husband and dad to 2 beautiful girls. That’s plenty to take up my time!

8). My favorite part has to be a 1A and 1B. While it’s been a while since I’ve been on here, and definitely haven’t posted as much as I should have over the past 10ish years, the people are what make this place. 1B would have to be Woah Solvdd. That just makes me smile every time I go back to it. 

1.) Where are you from? Born and raised in West Allis. Currently living in Waukesha

2.) Age Range? Mid 50's

3.) How long have you been frequenting BrewersFan.net? A long time - don't remember my exact "join" date.

4.) Highest level of baseball/softball played? Middle School

5.) Favorite Brewers Player, and favorite underappreciated Brewers player, and if you want, favorite current Brewers player? Favorite: Yount , Favorite underappreciated: Lezcano,  Favorite current Brewer:  Maybe from just a personality stand point - Suter

6.) Favorite Twitter follows? Not on twitter

7.) Other interests outside of baseball. Golf, Music, Finance

8.) Favorite part of BrewerFan.net... All the well informed posters.  Some pretty smart people on this site!  Also, like that it does a good job of monitoring personal attacks and non-relevant discussion/comments of politics, religion, etc.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"