Brewer Fanatic

Amazon Firestick question

TURBO

When using an Amazon firestick, do you have yo turn it on with a separate remote control?

I'm planning to order them, but they all come with a remote control.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

When using an Amazon firestick, do you have yo turn it on with a separate remote control?

No it will always be on as long as it is connected to the TV. The remote is to navigate through the menus when you have your source as the Amazon firestick.

No it will always be on as long as it is connected to the TV. The remote is to navigate through the menus when you have your source as the Amazon firestick.

Great, thanks!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It can sync with your TV though so you can use the Amazon Firestick to turn your TV on/off. Possibly automatically... I don't seem to recall syncing it with my TV but when I hit the power button on the Firestick remote it turns my TV on and off. Since I run YouTube TV via an app on my Firestick, I use the Firestick to turn it off.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.