Brewer Fanatic

MKE batting cages?

brewerjamie15

I forgot the name of the place since I haven't been there in a while, but there's an outdoor batting cage right off I-94 at the Bluemound Rd. Exit.

It's a mini golf course that has batting cages as well.

Also indoors is Mike Hegan's Field of Dreams in the New Berlin area IIRC, along with Burghardts Sporting goods on capital in Brookfield.

The cages I miss most were at Willows on 27th street, but they sadly closed a couple years ago.

[ I forgot the name of the place since I haven't been there in a while, but there's an outdoor batting cage right off I-94 at the Bluemound Rd. Exit.

It's a mini golf course that has batting cages as well. ]

It's called "Swing Time", and it's on Hwy 164 and Main Street in Waukesha. That's the place where I usually put on my raking demonstrations.

Verified Member

Brian, he's thinking of Prarieville.

Swing Time is where I go as well. I can get five sets of hacks at 8:30 am Sundays without anyone watching (and laughing at) me.

I'm going to go to Hegan's tonight, probably around 6:30 or 7. I missed Sunday's practice and I feel like taking some cuts.

I just hope I don't rip too many holes in the cage or have everyone stop what they are doing to watch me and ask for my autograph again. It's getting bothersome. If you're there, you'll know who I am just by the deafening sound of the ball exploding off the bat. I like to wear a large pair of headphones (like you'd wear in a shooting range) when I hit to protect myself from hearing damage. I'm gonna wear a skin tight neoprene shirt to display the pythons for all to see.

I like to grab like 6-7 bats for practice swings to warm up, I do some push-ups in the cage too. I also like to run laps around the inside of the cage to loosen up the ol' legs of swiftness. Sometimes I have to bandage up my whold right forearm with ace bandages and wrist bands to avoid having the triceps rip out of my skin again (they are bulging ya know).

I think I'm going to change the name on my jersey to "Crusher" and I'll probably carry a garden rake in my bat bag just so people know ahead of time to fear me. I'm also going to spray paint lightning bolts on by equiptment bag and have "Slugger" carved into my hair on the side of my head.

I went out and got myself that pink Jenny Finch bat too. I don't care if it's pink, I plan on hitting so much the paint will just melt off the bat anyway.

edit: I just got back from the store. I went and bought some Wheaties for extra insurance. I'm going to write to them and offer my face for their cereal boxes.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived