Brewer Fanatic

RIP Louie Anderson

homer

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Crazy gambling story

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I will always remember him from his Saturday Morning cartoon show on Fox ~ ‘Life with Louie.’

YES!

My son and I watched every Saturday when he was a little guy...

Loved that show!

We even have a VHS tape floating around someplace because we used to record the episodes so he could re-watch them.

Good times.

Just did a wiki search:

"Life with Louie is an American animated television series. The show is based on the childhood of well-known stand-up comedian Louie Anderson, growing up with his family in the town of Cedar Knoll, Wisconsin during the early 1960s, although Anderson himself was actually from Saint Paul, Minnesota, also situated in midwestern US.[1][2]

The first two episodes aired in primetime on Fox in late 1994, before moving to Saturday morning on Fox Kids from 1995 to 1998."

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.