Brewer Fanatic

RIP Meat Loaf

homer

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
His name is Robert Paulson.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

His name is Robert Paulson.

Ohhhh - I forgot about this.

I was just talking with my buddy about him on Wednesday. We were singing 2 out of 3 aint bad after darts.

Without looking, was he the one that sang a song about objects in the rearview mirror? I used to always sing that when I first got my license.

Without looking, was he the one that sang a song about objects in the rearview mirror? I used to always sing that when I first got my license.

Yes, that was him.

RIP Loaf!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

He had three memorable movie roles. Eddie in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". Door man in "Wayne's World" and Bob B**** T*** in "Fight Club".

I too had randomly brought him up the other day when my wife was making a play list of her favorite break up songs and I told her "2 out of 3 Aint' bad" should be on there. I had my google speaker play it and the next song was his version of "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" and while he was a pretty good singer he probably should have stayed away from doing a song Celine Dion made famous.

Great career. I believe he got his start on Broadway which makes him pretty legit in my book. They also made a musical about his life which I heard Quentin Tarantino say was pretty good.

Of course, there's nothing funny about the passing of that celebrity.

However, that the Weber grill people emailed out a "recipe of the week" of grilled meat loaf, then realized the unfortunate timing, then sent an email apology...is kind of funny. :ohwell

You shouldn't need a Twitter account to see the tweet.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

The Twins Daily Caretaker Fund
The Brewer Fanatic Caretaker Fund

You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Brewers community on the internet. Included with caretaking is ad-free browsing of Brewer Fanatic.