Brewer Fanatic

Kenny (bball123h) to DL

bball123h2

So I've been battling the most rediculous case of tonsillitis I've ever had for more than a week now. The great part about this is that I've lost 15 pounds in 4 days, since I cannot swallow solid foods. Unfortunately, barring any miracles between now and Thursday, I cannot see myself being functional enough to play.

Thusly, I'm placing myself on the DL for this week's game. Should a miracle occur, I will definately post an update, but right now it seems pretty doubtful, given that the antibiotics/pain relievers I was prescribed have done nothing for me.

No rehab (hopefully), but at this rate I should be down to about 180 pounds by next weeks game, making me much faster than previously exhibited.

PS I almost made it through a half-container of pudding!!! Maybe I should try throwing normal food in the blender. A grilled cheese shake sounds fantastic right now.

No rehab (hopefully), but at this rate I should be down to about 180 pounds by next weeks game, making me much faster than previously exhibited.

Only problem with losing 15 pounds so quickly is you've surely lost some muscle mass. Hopefully, you'll still have power along with your new found speed!

On edit:

I suppose a rehab assignment would consist of playing for the milwaukeebrewers.com message board team.

Right after a big contract, too. Hope you feel better. Take care of yourself, losing that much weight that quickly is dangerous.

Thanks for the update.

Anyone else out for Thursday if there's a game?

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Thanks for the well wishes, and yes I am injury prone (3 separate cases of a broken right thumb). I feel so horrible right now I wouldn't wish this on a yankees fan.

If anyone has a home kit for tonsil removal, I'd love to borrow/buy it from you.

Feeling a ton better today, I'm finally going back to work!!!

Before: 6'3'' 278 lbs

After: 6'3'' 263 lbs

Look for my new infomercial tonight at 2 am, sandwiched between girls gone wild and that pyramid scheme moneymaker guy.

As for softball, since we play weekly, perhaps NFL type updates are more appropriate. I'm upgrading myself to questionable, but I'll be in attendance either way (barring more rain).

Archived