Brewer Fanatic

Game 13: Bears @ Packers - Sunday, December 12th, 7:25 PM CT

homer

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kick the fg.

Like it or not MLF plays the analytics and I had no doubt he was going for it. Personally, I think it's absolutely the right call to go for it. The 3 points only even marginally outweighs the large field position advantage if you fail.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Kick the fg.

Like it or not MLF plays the analytics and I had no doubt he was going for it. Personally, I think it's absolutely the right call to go for it. The 3 points only even marginally outweighs the large field position advantage if you fail.

he plays to win... unless it's the NFC championship :)

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Kick the fg.

Opponent starting a drive inside their own 5 is always favorable imo. I think this early in the game I'd rather have that than 10-3. It always feels like there is a high propensity for mistakes.