Brewer Fanatic

Game 13: Bears @ Packers - Sunday, December 12th, 7:25 PM CT

homer

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd Half is just clicking along compared to the 1st Half. Ball control keeps the running clock going. Seems to be a key strength of LaFleur’s offensive scheme.

Pretty much a carbon copy of the lions game in week 2 if I'm remembering it correctly.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Amari Rogers is starting to give me Rashad Vaughn rookie Bucks vibes. It's early and he has all the character make-up but, boy, has he been very unimpressive this season. I was anticipating more.

I think his rookie season got derailed by bringing Cobb in and burying him on the depth chart...that drastically reduced his role this season on offense.

He could still stink up the joint in year 2, but I'm open to giving him a longer look on offense.

2nd Half is just clicking along compared to the 1st Half. Ball control keeps the running clock going. Seems to be a key strength of LaFleur’s offensive scheme.

Pretty much a carbon copy of the lions game in week 2 if I'm remembering it correctly.

Very similar vibe to that game versus Detroit. Down by a small margin at the half, followed by taking control of the game with multiple scores and bottling up the opponent’s offense through turnovers/downs.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Amari Rogers is starting to give me Rashad Vaughn rookie Bucks vibes. It's early and he has all the character make-up but, boy, has he been very unimpressive this season. I was anticipating more.

I think his rookie season got derailed by bringing Cobb in and burying him on the depth chart...that drastically reduced his role this season on offense.

He could still stink up the joint in year 2, but I'm open to giving him a longer look on offense.

Agreed. It's hard to make impressions on rookies in the NFL. We knew he wasn't a Star but had the potential to be a good gadget and slot guy.

Mainly, I have zero faith in him as a PR guy. For that matter, I don't really have faith in any aspect of ST other than Bojorquez booting the ball. Hard to believe Mo Drayton could have a less impactful season.