Brewer Fanatic

5/25/06 Bay Street Pub (Dude TBA) @ Brewerfan.net (BrwrFvr)

Jimbo

I have a feeling we might not know for sure about tonight until 6:00 or 7:00. Weather's fine right now, but there's a bunch of green and yellow creeping up. It might be 50/50 on whether it dances around Sijan field or pummels it with half an inch of rain. Lightening could also be an issue tonight.

I won't be near a computer from 5:30 until gametime tonight (again). If the game is not cancelled by 5:30, I will leave my cell phone number here in the thread and hope that someone can call if it's cancelled.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

As of 4:20, all games at all fields are ON.

So to summarize:

Starters:

OF: Houlie - Ajay - Dougjones - Colby

IF: Robin - Valpo - Jamie - Bball

Battery: Fever - Radman

Subs (at 8:30/5th inning, which ever occurs first):

IN: Johnson, Nullbyte, Iron Chef, Brian, Jimbo

OUT: Houlie, Colby, Jamie, Bball, Radman

If Robin pitches:

3B - Fever

If Johnson pitches:

3B - Fever, LF - Jimbo, RF - Robin

If Jamie pitches:

3B - Fever, 2B - Nullbyte, DH - Robin

Feel free to discuss at 7:30. Finalizes at 7:40.

Quote:
As of 4:20, all games at all fields are ON.

Well yeah, but the storms haven't gotten here yet! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Things look like they're going to get interesting right before gametime. Who knows!?!

Frankly, I'd be surprised if we played a game tonight. Lots of little patches of rain popping up and a decent size band of trouble slowly making its way in. Then again, things really petered out yesterday as that storm got closer and closer to lake michigan.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Activity on the radar seems to be weakening a bit. Maybe we'll get 'er in, afterall.

If anyone sees an anouncement here that the game has been cancelled, would you mind calling my cell (414.555.5555) to let me know? Otherwise I'm going straight to the field from a family engagement. If I don't answer, please leave a message. And then please post something here to say I've been notified so others don't have to call me. Gracias.

EDIT: Obfuscating phone number ... too many hot coeds stumbling across this thread and calling me up.

Definitely scattered. It's still almost sunny, with no trace of recent rain here by Miller Park. Crossing my fingers!

Jimbo, do you know if (or when) you'll call again? I'll probably be leaving at around 7 -- just wanted to know the latest by then.. if they don't get pissy like they did with Jamie http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived