Brewer Fanatic

5/18/06 Club Carnival (TBA) @ Brewerfan.net (Brewer Fever)

Jimbo

SEASON OPENER

9 pm

1. BrewerJamie15-2B

2. Houlie24X-LF

3. Razzzorsharp-3B

4. Brewer Fever-P

5. Dougjones43-RC

6. valpocrewsader-SS

7. Bball123h-1B

8. Nullbyte-DH

9. Colbyjack-RF

10. radman12484-C

11. Robin19-DH

12. AJOHNSON104-DH

13. Iron Chef Napalm-DH

14. Brian the Automator-DH

15. Jimbo-DH

LINK

On edit: Bball123h status upgraded from "probable" to "soooo in".

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I hope we don't ever have to throw over to 1B

The Brewers have a day game against the Phillies. Brewerfan.net's softball team doesn't list a first baseman in their starting lineup and their game isn't until 9pm.

"Batting cleanup for BF.net, first baseman, number 28, Prince..."

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Chris

-----

"I guess underrated pitchers with bad goatees are the new market inefficiency." -- SRB

Just put me at the bottom of the batting order.

Once again, Jamie's call.

I would guess you'd be in the orginal spot for continuity purposes, plus with AJAY out we need your power.

My arm is well rested and I'm ready to go.

I would assume the same is true for our closer. Hope we don't have to pull him in the seventh with men on.

----------

With any luck, the weather will hold up.. looks like we have a pretty good chance of actually playing tonight. I'm pumped!

I was pumped last week, only to be letdown. When we get the 'GO', then I'll be ready.

The dewpoint dropped ten degrees since yesterday morning, so the air is drying out. If it rains, should be short and light.

Jamie will have to make the call on 1B and LC.

Looks like 1B is resolved for the first part of the game, and LC goes to who wants it I guess. It'll switch half way through the game so, no biggie. Brian- wanna start in LC for AJ? Anyone... anyone?

9pm start time. I'm going on like NO sleep here, so if I'm out there talking to myself, just chuck a rock at me to wake me up.

See you guys at 8:30pm. I'll probably get there earlier than that though.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Field Report as of 4:38pm:

All scheduled games are to go on as played. I will monitor the Sijan field and get another field condition report later in the evening, around 6:30ish perhaps.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Up until gametime I'll be visiting family and unable to check internet. If the game gets cancelled, would someone mind calling my cell at 414.555.5555 to let me know? Leave a message if I don't pick up. I'd really appreciate it.

(Also, if someone calls me, could you please post here that I've been notified so that everyone else doesn't have to waste their time calling me?)

Barring that, see y'all tonight.

Edit: Didn't want phone number posted anymore.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived