Brewer Fanatic

Game 12: Rams @ Packers - Sunday, November 28th, 3:25PM CT

homer

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can already tell that every kick from Mason is going to continue to be an adventure.

Yeah, I do not know what's going on there, but it's not good. I don't know that jumping ship at this point to get a new kicker with what's sometimes been shoddy snapping and holding is any better. We are likely stuck with this.

You can already tell that every kick from Mason is going to continue to be an adventure.

Yeah, I do not know what's going on there, but it's not good. I don't know that jumping ship at this point to get a new kicker with what's sometimes been shoddy snapping and holding is any better. We are likely stuck with this.

I'm good with riding out this season because the street options will probably be just as much of a crapshoot and so you might as well at least see if he finds it again. You definitely have to ponder moving to the future replacement in the offseason, though.

I'm good with riding out this season because the street options will probably be just as much of a crapshoot and so you might as well at least see if he finds it again. You definitely have to ponder moving to the future replacement in the offseason, though.

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.

The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.

I feel like I read this exact quote in Dom Capers articles for about 5 years.