Brewer Fanatic

Game 12: Rams @ Packers - Sunday, November 28th, 3:25PM CT

homer

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Crosby…time to see the optometrist. maybe aim more to the right……duh!!!

So tired of him and the holder talking about the miss. You missed it Crosby. It’s on you. Just like it is a majority of the time.

The snaps are good, the holds are good, the laces are out.... I don't know what he thinks is going on. He's not striking the ball well. You can see it fluttering on the way up there. He's doing something wrong. Not the hold. It's not the laces.

In a situation like that and when Crosby is clearly hooking left, setting up the FG from the right hash was almost as smart a play as they could have run.

I guess I don't know the rule there but you can't do a run and get to the other hash? I am still baffled why they didn't run and take 40 seconds off the clock, they may have even got the first down.

So tired of him and the holder talking about the miss. You missed it Crosby. It’s on you. Just like it is a majority of the time.

But it wasn’t when the issues started. His timing got completely out of whack as a result. I’m sure he’s confining with the holder that all went well on that end in that situation.

But it wasn’t when the issues started. His timing got completely out of whack as a result. I’m sure he’s confining with the holder that all went well on that end in that situation.

Yeah. I get it. Just so over it.

In a situation like that and when Crosby is clearly hooking left, setting up the FG from the right hash was almost as smart a play as they could have run.

I guess I don't know the rule there but you can't do a run and get to the other hash? I am still baffled why they didn't run and take 40 seconds off the clock, they may have even got the first down.

No, I agree with you- a run to the right was the better play call. Of course, if Adams just hangs on to the ball, it’s moot….