Brewer Fanatic

Game 11: Packers @ Vikings - Sunday, November 21st, Noon CT

homer

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am officially worried on Crosby for remainder of season. A FG doesn't get easier than that. Better be bringing in some kickers to try out.

Why would they need tryouts? Molson has been on their practice squad, and they’ve protected him past two weeks, so obviously like him. They would simply activate him.

The refs have been fine. This has all been on us.

I realize we're a lonnnnngg ways from this being a reality, but if we could score here and close out the half doing it, 16-10 at the half would look awfully good for how bad this game has gone.

Rodgers was looking deep again. Are we playing Madden?

Sad part is he had about 6 seconds and nobody could separate

I just don't get this game plan. I thought for sure they'd unleash Dillon. Instead they're playing Madden.

I’ve been pounding the table for Dillon all year, but maybe Jones is a bigger part of the offense than we think.