Brewer Fanatic

Game 10: Seahawks @ Packers - Sunday, November 14th, 3:25PM

OldHeidelberg

I guess the "Aaron Rodgers Vengeance Tour" will have to start next week. Woof.

Not trying to derail the thread, but I keep seeing the AROD vengeance tour being referenced. I mean, if he's going on a vengeance tour because he's mad that people are mad at him for being a deceitful weirdo, I guess that's cool, but that's a dumb thing to put a chip on your shoulder for. IMO of course....

As Mark Murphy said, ‘he’s a complicated fella.’

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Frankly, whatever gets him into game mode... But he isn't playing like he has a chip on his shoulder, unfortunately.

Well, there's only so much fabricated and imaginary and made up slights that I think the guy can carry around to play hard and be motivated before he just has to go out and do it.

Frankly, whatever gets him into game mode... But he isn't playing like he has a chip on his shoulder, unfortunately.

Well, there's only so much fabricated and imaginary and made up slights that I think the guy can carry around to play hard and be motivated before he just has to go out and do it.

And yet, we still need to draft a 1st round QB to reinvigorate it. It wears off after a while and you need something new. /half-blue ;)

Michael Jordan made a GOAT career doing that.

Michael Jordan made a GOAT career doing that.

All I'm gonna say is this situation is a little bit different. Jordan >>>>> pretty much every athlete that's ever sported.