Brewer Fanatic

Game 10: Seahawks @ Packers - Sunday, November 14th, 3:25PM

OldHeidelberg

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we had a receiver not named Davante Adams that could hang on to the friggin ball.

Lazard used to have glue for hands... not sure he even saw that one coming with the defender there though.

He is killing us today, I never thought he had glue for hands. A useful player if you have studs everywhere else but I am starting to wonder if we really blew it letting OBJ go to Rams.

Edited by OldHeidelberg

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I wish we had a receiver not named Davante Adams that could hang on to the friggin ball.

Lazard used to have glue for hands... not sure he even saw that one coming with the defender there though.

He is killing us today, I never thought he had glue for hands. A useful player if you have studs everywhere else but I am starting to wonder if we really blew it letting OBJ go to Rams.

We haven't really done anything for 2 years now to address the WR2 spot. MVS isn't it. Lazard surely isn't it. Cobb isn't it. I know the offense last year was "number one in the NFL", but not having a #2 WR for 2 years now ....... really needs to be addressed this coming off season.

In the last couple of years he's had one of the highest efficiency rates because he catches nearly everything and often for 1st downs. This year he certainly looks different.

Dude, use your hands. Catch with your hands not with your body.

Well, that is why he is a CB not a WR...

I mean, I get that, but at the same time, you learn that in middle school football.

There are still a lot of college WRs and even a few NFL WRs that do it.