Brewer Fanatic

PICNIC AT THIS THURSDAY'S (6/1) GAME - FINALLY!

Nicole the Baker

[Will the food be served before or after the game?]

I'll be there to set up the food at 7:30. I'm hoping everything will be in place by 8:00. The food will be available then and throughout the game. That way it won't interfere with warm-up.

[bTW, is there somewhere we can wash our hands?]

There are restrooms located just behind our field. It is a brick building that looks like a house. I'll also have handi-wipes available.

I need to echo the sentiments above. I was not feeling too good, had a sore throat and I was pretty tired, so I didn't eat a whole plate full, but the food was outstanding.

Thanks Nicole and Brian.

Nicole did that whole thing with a sore back to boot. She's a gamer, a battler, and a hard worker.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Food was excellent, Trischa was very complimentary about how good the food was on the ride home from the park. I'm glad I got to get a taste of what I'll unfortunately be missing at FanFest. Those attending have a great feast to look forward to.

Archived