Brewer Fanatic

Game 9: Packers @ Chiefs - Sunday, November 7th, 3:25PM

homer

Not breaking new ground by saying this, but Newman is a huge problem. Can’t get him out of there fast enough.

How the he'll was that guy lined up off side. Legit shoulder ahead of DE head. Lined up in neutral zone

That flag for lining up 9ffside proves my point. Jones is ahead of the football almost every down

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt Love or anyone on the field knew that would be challenged. They're not seeing the replays and live I thought he had the 1st easy.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

It was a bad throw. We don't need to spin it into the worst interception in NFL history.

Dude. He literally should have 3 or 4 if not for a flat miss by honey badger and Adams breaking up a couple others.

Yeah...Love's been bad. He looked good last drive until the pick. ...but he's given Packer fans no reason to be optimistic that he's the QB of the future.