Brewer Fanatic

Game 9: Packers @ Chiefs - Sunday, November 7th, 3:25PM

homer

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Love's best play today. A completion to Lewis for a loss of 1.

Seriously? He just threw that up for grabs. KC if a basic defense would likely have 3 picks by now. 8ts the defense being over aggressive vs a 1st start QH as to why not

Obviously I was stating that it's pretty sad that that was his best play because he's been very bad and he did well to avoid the sack on that one.

At least the team isn't laying down with Rodgers out like they did under MM.

I dunno, I'm not sure they did that. Maybe in that Lions' game on Thanksgiving a few years ago. But other than that their backups just kind of sucked.

The Qb play didn't help but my memory is that we suddenly looked like a 4-12 team and were getting beat by other awful teams. The team quit on MM or just wasn't very good to start with. Looks like it is going to fall apart today but the team is at least trying.

At least the team isn't laying down with Rodgers out like they did under MM.

I dunno, I'm not sure they did that. Maybe in that Lions' game on Thanksgiving a few years ago. But other than that their backups just kind of sucked.

The Qb play didn't help but my memory is that we suddenly looked like a 4-12 team and were getting beat by other awful teams. The team quit on MM or just wasn't very good to start with. Looks like it is going to fall apart today but the team is at least trying.

I remember one game that they started Scott Tolzien and fell down to Minnesota 16-0 and put Matt Flynn in and the team rallied behind him to at least salvage a 16-16 tie. I think sometimes we remember things the way we want to to fit our own narrative (not you specifically, everyone, myself included).

But I don't totally disagree, there were some games we just flat out seemed to quit. With that said there have even been blowout losses in the MLF era that felt that way.

Really, really need this offensive line back to full strength with preferred starters. The stopgap players aren't or are just barely cutting it.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Love doesn't have to be solely responsible for scoring 14 pts but it would help if other areas of the team weren't looking like a clown show.

Special teams has been atrocious indeed, but the defense is having a fine performance and it is being wasted.

Love doesn't have to be solely responsible for scoring 14 pts but it would help if other areas of the team weren't looking like a clown show.

Special teams has been atrocious indeed, but the defense is having a fine performance and it is being wasted.

Yeah defense is the only reason they're even in this game. I posted that shortly after that botched snap on offense, but mostly special teams has been a letdown. Sure would be nice if the score was 13-6.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
love the designed rolliut on third down
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006