Brewer Fanatic

Game 8: Packers @ Arizona - Thursday, October 28th, 7:20pm

homer

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually really excited to watch this offense tonight. I thought last year, Rodgers played great, but he was also throwing to guys who were often times wide open due to the scheme. I think with the top 3 WRs down tonight, Lafluer has a great opportunity to creatively use Jones/Dillion and show that while Rodgers is great, he's a pretty damn good offensive guru too.

I think there’s just too much for the Packers to overcome tonight - good opponent, injuries, short rest, long flight, COVID, etc.

I’ll give the Packers some credit. I think they’re a good team and Rodgers will play well enough to make things interesting. They avoid a blowout.

31-21 Cardinals

Go Pack!

I think there’s just too much for the Packers to overcome tonight - good opponent, injuries, short rest, long flight, COVID, etc.

I’ll give the Packers some credit. I think they’re a good team and Rodgers will play well enough to make things interesting. They avoid a blowout.

31-21 Cardinals

Go Pack!

See I don't buy those as being valid excuses for the Packers to get handled tonight. Cards are dealing with all those same things besides the long flight - which in todays world with chartered flights has to be a pretty stress-free and comfortable experience.

Packers are playing a good team on the road. Time to show what they are made of. If they get blown out, I won't feel good pointing at the above as the reason for why

I could see a blowout loss here, Cardinals put up a couple early TD’s followed by a Packers turnover and then we have the road game lay down we have seen a few times under MLF. Most of my hopes are that Cardinals choke under the undefeated hype and they are just due for a stinker. Plus we have Rodgers. Go Pack!!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Even with Adams, I was concerned about this game (and the next few) with our injuries and the way we've been playing against bad competition. We've been getting better over the last few weeks, but it is really hard to tell what we are actually capable of doing. AZ's WRs are going to be very tough to stop without Jaire.

I'm hoping for the best, but not really expecting it. But you got to play the games because you never really know. Murray has his bad games too.

A little late but I thought Jones should have picked up a lot more yards on the screen. He didn’t set up his block at all

Yeah that's on both him and Newman. Bad whiff for Newman but Jones could have slowed to set his man up a little better. It was a perfect call and executed poorly.