Brewer Fanatic

2021-2022 Bucks Tickets for Sale (many games)

bani1717

I have two Bucks tickets available to most Bucks home games this season. The seats are in Section 209, row 2 - upper level, but side court in the 2nd row.

I have a good amount of flexibility in terms of which games and how many I sell vs. keep, so most games are available at this point (unless I've already sold that game). I'm willing to sell any number of games to a given person - individual games or a larger group of games. Face value is $64 per ticket, but my price for you may vary depending on what exactly you're interested in (e.g., games with marquee opponents are inherently worth more, and weeknight games vs. lower-rung teams are often worth less). My goal is not to make a bunch of money on this but rather to recoup some of the investment I made for the whole season, at a fair price - and trying to eliminate the middleman of Stubhub or Ticketmaster.

If you're interested in a group of games, we can work out something fair depending on what you want. For example, an average mix of games in terms of day of week / quality of opponent for an average price at face value, or a price that is higher or lower if you want to target more specific games.

If you're interested in individual games, my sale price will vary from face value for some games. I'm working on coming up with a more comprehensive pricing list, but feel free to reach out in the meantime if you're interested and we can work out the details.