Brewer Fanatic

Game 7: Football Team @ Packers - Sunday, October 24th, Noon

homer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the idea that Murray will run ramshot after watching Heinicke rush for all these yards:

Defensive game plan I'm sure wasn't protecting from him running with the ball. Murray will be defended against differently, prepared to keep him more within the pocket. Ideally.

I don't know how good Murray is as a passer. But I thinks Stokes is ready to turn on one of these passes in time to pick. He's becoming someone you need to not throw towards. Always arms length away it seems. Will Murray continue the trend testing the rookie just because he's a rookie.

Same can be said imo on offense today. Clear game plan was stay away from running on WFTs front 4. Mixed up passing the ball around. We're a dangerous team. Offensively there are so many ways this team will beat you at its disposal. Having a healthy OL? When and if that happens, games will be blowouts.