Brewer Fanatic

Game 7: Football Team @ Packers - Sunday, October 24th, Noon

homer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFL should've never have backed up the PATs. I don't see how doing that has improved the game.

Yeah I didn't like it either, kicking isn't exciting. Should just make it an automatic point with the option to go for 2, that should knock a few minutes off the games.

It would save zero time. It's commercial break time, they would just add another commercial.

I wish people would get off Gary's back. Sure there are times he looks like he's not even on the field, but when it comes time to make a big play he always seems to make one.

He is fine, sometimes struggles to set the edge and leaves lanes open but he is a solid pass rusher. The sacks will come.

Joining live at halftime. A few observations:

1. What’s their record in coin tosses this year? 2-5? They are lucky it didn’t cost them a possession. Sooner or later, it will.

2. Special Teams giveth and Special Teams taketh awayith.

3. You hate seeing the defense give up another opening drive TD, but 7 points surrendered in a half is a win.

This defense just feels like mashed potatoes at the point of attack far too often, and nobody can make a solid open field tackle solo.

They've found a way to keep a bad offensive team mostly off the board and I get there are lots of injuries hampering them....would be nice to force a three and out a few times a game!