Brewer Fanatic

2021-10-12 (NLDS Game #4): Brewers (Lauer) at Braves (Morton) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Freeman’s 8th inning HR off Hader breaks tie, and hearts]

Eye Black

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Counsell is only letting Hader go one inning in the playoffs, too. Woodruff for another inning, then Josh for two if it goes to extras made way more sense. But this is what we're doing, so let's GO.

I'm so lost. So someone else is pitching the 9th ??

Screw you, Counsell.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Did the announcers say hader told them he was a one inning guy or did they say Craig said that

very surprised they didn't let Woodruff try for one more. But the Hader one inning thing must be real.

FYI. I had MLB on in the day yesterday when they kind of just bounce aorund to parks in the day and talk to people. Hader was on and they asked him if he can do 2. He immediately said, 'nope I'm just one now, been that way for two years'