Brewer Fanatic

2021-10-12 (NLDS Game #4): Brewers (Lauer) at Braves (Morton) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Freeman’s 8th inning HR off Hader breaks tie, and hearts]

Eye Black

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woody can hit. Putting him at the plate is not a wasted AB. I keep him in for one more, because it's still tied, and there's a very good chance that this game goes to extra innings.

I sure wish we had Williams right now.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Woodruff still only at 12 pitches....really think you need to ride him for as many outs as he can give, even if its only 1 or 2 in the 8th. Not sure Josh can get you through 9 if he starts the 8th

yup, I feel the same.

Really, only 12 pitches?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

13 Brewers strikeouts.

Now Taylor is on deck?????? Now?

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Can Counsell be fired for letting Maile get multiple postseason at bats. In fact, more at bats than Tyrone Taylor.

It's amazing really. Jace too.

This really gets me too - particularly when your other two catchers are actually 2 of your better hitters recently. Just because you have 3 catchers on the roster doesn't mean you've got to burn them all up - and before the 8th inning no less