Brewer Fanatic

2021-10-12 (NLDS Game #4): Brewers (Lauer) at Braves (Morton) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Freeman’s 8th inning HR off Hader breaks tie, and hearts]

Eye Black

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be surprised if we see Box or Cousins in the 8th.

I'm not convinced we see Hader for multiple innings to be honest.

I haven't heard them talking about who is warming up. Is it possible that Woodruff is going to go out the 8th?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I still am having a hard time processing that miscue between Woody and Rowdy. How does that even happen?

General consensus is always "If an infielder can make the play, it's always their play", and they should call off the pitcher. Once Rowdy called off Woody, he HAS to make that catch. HAS to.

^^ This. It's on Rowdy.

He redeemed himself with that nice snag to end the inning.

Let's score some runs!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I can run just fine, if I need to. I can't put any torque on my knee. Different kind of stress.

But it was a patella fracture. The patella affects the ability to bend and straighten the knee it has nothing to do with rotation. If he can run alright, it means his knee is good to go.

Yelich's issue is between the ears.

Don't be surprised if we see Box or Cousins in the 8th.

I'm not convinced we see Hader for multiple innings to be honest.

I haven't heard them talking about who is warming up. Is it possible that Woodruff is going to go out the 8th?

Absolutely. Not a deep pitch count. I'm thinking Woodruff for an out or two then Josh.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
How much weak contact can they turn into hits or productive outs?? Good lord some of these balls the last few games have no business turning into something positive for them but they have been. Luckily that one wasnt...barely

Yeah, Hotlanta is certainly benefiting from some amazing trash hits. LOL. Sometimes that's the way it goes. I thought after that miscue it was going to be another dribbler. Instead it was almost a chopper that went to the stratosphere before coming back down.