Brewer Fanatic

2021-10-12 (NLDS Game #4): Brewers (Lauer) at Braves (Morton) [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Freeman’s 8th inning HR off Hader breaks tie, and hearts]

Eye Black

Community Moderator
If we score I'd like to see Hader finish the game. Don't mess around.

Hader for 9 outs? Yeah that's not happening. If we see him in the 8th I'd be happy.

I thought it was the 8th already. We're 3 hours in and we made it to the top 7th?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This Braves lineup is going to be just brutal for a long time. They don't even have Acuna right now.

thankfully...

I really really like Albies as a player. He is a disciplined hitter and just always puts in pesky AB's. Savvy player.

Urias has just been a revelation at 3rd this post-season. Thankful for his defensive play. Let's hope Woody can give us a quality 3-4 innings if need be.

There is a chance that we don't keep Escobar based on this series alone. I think Urias may have cemented his position on the team for next year as our starting 3B, and we can focus on a bigtime slugging 1B and a big bat outfielder.

Or not...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

not sure on the double switch. We'd actually need multiple hits before that spot comes up this inning, which is obviously unlikely. Very good chance you wouldn't have needed it, unless they really want two more from him. Plus Woody is a passable hitter

Is it more Yelich's back at this point, or is the knee still bothering him somewhat? I know firsthand how much a broken knee can continue to ache after a bad fracture. But he just looks lost up there.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Rowdy is a strong man. That ball went a long way.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early